*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272143-Wastin-Time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#272143 added January 8, 2004 at 5:26am
Restrictions: None
Wastin Time
I don't have much at all to say. I'm bored and hyper. And I keep wanting to go get some food, but I've ate plenty. If I was at school I'd be going outside to play some basketball. Even tho it's 2 am here and around 30 degrees.

I read through some of my earlier journal entries today. One where I was fussing about it being cold at 50, because it had been 80. The other day, it was 50ish and it was hot to me, because it had been 30. Live here and learn to adjust to the weather and quickly.

I went to town today. Why? I checked to see if a certain girl was working, yet again, and she wasn't. But mostly? I went cause I wanted to drive my car. I love that car, I love how it handles, how it rides, how it is... just everything about it. My car seriously is on the top 10 of the things/people I love. And yes, I would cry if anything happened to it. I jokingly once said that if I didn't have Sarah, that my car would take her place, easily. Guess what? I don't have Sarah anymore. =) I drive a 99 Pontiac Gran Prix SE with a 3800 V6. It's dark green. And admittedly, it's not the best car, the sportiest, nor is it a classic, but I love it. And I was thinking about that when I was driving, how much I loved it. And tho, this is probably superficial, no doubt, I confess it nonetheless.

And I am such a sucker, goodness. No, I don't wanna explain that farther, lol.

I WANT TO SEE GARFIELD SO BAD!!! LoL, Goodness. I have to wait another...5 months practically. June 18th, 2004, I am so there!!!

Other than my comments about my car, I'm kinda out for the night. I have other thoughts, but they're not bad, they're good...or at least at the moment.

Perhaps I'll dance again tomorrow night. Do the Tango? Perhaps just a waltz? There is a lovely full moon outside.

"Face it, this marriage is like a life sentence with no hopes for parole." - Roseanne

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272143-Wastin-Time