*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272392-Nothing-important
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#272392 added January 10, 2004 at 5:10am
Restrictions: None
Nothing important
It is great to know someone who works at a video store. Get special little advantages that ya wouldn't have otherwise. At least, I do.

I'm feeling better than I did the other entry. Just, have a lot of undealt with emotions that must be handled sometime.

Been watching Underworld with Kate Beckinsdale. She's really attractive. Not to mention, lol, the movie's awesome.

And I think the bookstore girl doesn't work there anymore. I really hope that's not the case. But I've been in there several times and she hasn't been there. Oh well.

I found my student ID. It'd just fallen to the floor n was kinda hidden by a piece of clothing. No biggie. Tomorrow I must pack.

I'm totally psyched about seeing my fav basketball team. And I'm ready for school to start back. To be back down there, even tho there's not as much to do, I like something about there better than here, at times.

I went to the movies tonight with Amanda and Brad. Unfortunately one of the people we went to hs was there also. I don't like her much. It amazes me how much Amanda's matured when it comes to her relationships.

I wrote Kim the other day, she wrote back today/yesterday. She's not doing too great...her and her boyfriend broke up and she's having to move out. I feel bad for her. And tho I could have called her, it felt wrong, ya know? Anyways, I told her if she needed/wanted to talk to anyone now, that all she had to do was call or let me know that she wanted me to call her.

Halee called tonight, during the movie tho. She hasn't called since New Years day. I kinda wonder if she's okay.

I'm so thristy right now and sleepy. So, I'm goin to bed.


And I have a guy, a cowboy, telling me how he treats a girl... ok...

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272392-Nothing-important