*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272833-Ring-the-bells-and-were-off
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#272833 added January 14, 2004 at 1:45am
Restrictions: None
Ring the bells and we're off!
And another semester has began. Another round of classes have been started. Another period of my life has began.

I realized the other day that I do infact still love Sarah in a way. I was just trying to find everything I disliked about her/our relationship in order to get over her. But, what good will that do? It'll destroy a great friendship and it won't let me work through my emotions properly. Part of me is over her though...don't get me wrong, but just, not all of me...still. And sometimes, I wonder if she's over me completely. I don't wanna let us breaking up come between our friendship. And I know that is a weird thing to say, most people say they don't wanna ruin a friendship by getting together (I don't agree with them). As far as being with anyone else...meh, no need to rush, and anyways, I gotta figure out what kinda person I want now.

I'm taking classes like Abnormal Psychology, Anthropology, Careers in Psychology, Marriage & Family, Early U.S. History to 1877, and English Composition II.

All of those are very very liberal artsy. And all kinda...interrelated...and I love it. I love those subjects...it just makes me all... excited cause it stimulates my brain. My college Algebra class, yeah, I liked the professor a lot, but the subject matter didn't do much for me.

I went to my history class yesterday... the professor showed up wearing this light pink shirt, wild blue tie. And he has long curly hair, 2 curls on each side of his face, he's going bald on top, then he has a rat tail that's about... 5-6 inches long. Yeah...he came off as being a butt too. Hopefully not...but I may change that class.
I also had Abnormal Psych yesterday with my advisor. With the lady that Amanda said "isn't she so hot?". Now, I see it... she is in her own lil way. That class will be fun. She's got a kinda weird sense of humor, but I get it. And she's extremely nice.

Today I had my English class. The lady I have for my professor, she seems so nice. I already like that class, she wants people to talk about their opinions and to say what they think. There are maybe 20 of us in there and after being in classes that have 300 people, it's a welcomed change. I guess my largest class this time is a lil over 100. She had us write a paragraph about some of the issues in the news. One was about homosexual marriage and I don't know, I coulda wrote about it easily, so I chose something else. Argh tho, this one guy, he already gets on my nerves.

Then I had Anthropology. It'll be fun, I'm sure. The lady I have for it, she's originally from Washington State. Go figure. But anyways, it only assures that I really like her accent...well didn't even notice she had one, lol. I'm so used to that accent it doesn't sound different to me much anymore. She seems like she's really nice but has her own lil sense of humor...in which it causes her to laugh at seemingly nothing. We have a garbage project to do in there where we collect garbage and analyize it...seems like fun.

And my Marriage & Family professor... she seems really nice. But her voice is so...eek. She only kept us in there for 15 minutes...was nice, the rest kept us for the whole time.

Out of all my classes, I noticed a reoccuring theme to the girls I noticed. They all were so...different from the rest...somehow, someway. In my history class, the girl I noticed first had a dark purple streak in her jet black hair. But, she just didn't have that pretty of a face.
In my psych class, it was the girl that sat beside me. I think she was the one with the lip piercing....no... no, she had her nose pierced... but cute face. She also had rings on weird fingers and was wearing this oldstyle leather jacket. Could easily come off as a badass...but her smile was sincere. Sadly, one of those rings happened to be on a very important left handed finger, lol. Might not be, but still, who knows.
In my English class, it was the one who had the obviously dyed red hair, a nose ring, very intense eyes, and a nice voice. There were 2 actually, the other was a foreign student from Russia, very alluring accent and cute.
In my Anthropology class it was the girl with the lip ring...lol.
In my Marriage & Family class...I don't know... weren't in there long enough. Perhaps later.
Oh, and most everyday last semester there was this girl I'd pass...well, I saw her today. She's just always grabbed my attention and I think she's cute, but, I mean... nothing particular about her really stands out, save she has the cartilage of her ear pierced. I keep thinking maybe I should just pull her aside and be like "I don't know why I feel compelled to do this, but you, for whatever interest me, and I wouldn't mind maybe getting to know you better" Hah, yeah... and then I get the look like "you're a freak".

I really, for whatever reason, love it when a girl has the cartilage of her ear pierced. Also their eyebrow.

I just finished talking to one of the nicest and cutest girls I've talked to online in a while. And like-minded also. Really freaky how like minded. She said she was such a dork...as I said earlier, I think I like dorks the best. She's got the whole wild crazy curly dark brown hair thing and reading glasses.... go figure. (For those of you who don't know...that's kinda somewhat like Sarah looked) I just wonder if she has blue eyes or not, I'll ask.

© Copyright 2004 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272833-Ring-the-bells-and-were-off