*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274824-sniffle
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#274824 added January 31, 2004 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
(sniffle)
What a day. And to think I skipped English for this. Went to Spanish and Human Resources. Looked at the syllabus for English and saw nothing important going on except getting our papers back. Now I have to wait till Monday.

Got out of class, told Steve to meet me at the Snack Shack. Got there and texted Kim, she told us to come pick her up and we did. All ready for a fun-filled adventure of a day.

We picked up Kim and went to Hanson Bowladrome. Only one problem: opens at 5. It was 4:45 when we got there and decided that we'd drive around for a few minutes and come back. Well, turns out we played a game of lost and couldn't find our way back. I swear we just went straight! Anyways, we found ourselves at the Hanover Bowladrome after an hour or so. So there we stayed.

Game was pretty good. Played 3 strings and we each won one. I noticed that Kim seemed to be pretty affectionate towards Steve. I figured she was just getting back at me for Maggie again. Since we started later than we expected, we got out late. Me and Kim didn't really have time for our "little talk." She told me to go online though and we'd talk then. It's kinda impersonal, but hey, I'll take it.

Got home and went online. Me and Kim started the talk...She doesn't want to date...Too much drama...I just kinda zoned out in the middle. I was hurt, a lot. It's like I've been led on. I was so certain things would happen...guess not. "If it was a different situation then I would" Like that will ever come. I can't believe what happened. The worst thing was I couldn't turn it around. Diplomacy has failed me (according to Al, it never was a strong point either). I was so damn sure! I was kinda sad, confused, angry, and such so I went to the movies with Steve.

I told him the whole story and he managed out a few Wow-that-sucks's and I'm-sorry-to-hear-that's. It's kinda what I needed to hear, I just wanted to tell people. During the movie, Kim texted me saying she might sneak out of the house to see me. Will this ever end? I texted her back saying if she still did after the movie and she said she couldn't, but we could talk on the phone.

I got home and we talked. Basically a repeat of the last talk. "Just forget me, I want you to be happy." If that's what it takes, I'm gonna be miserable. "You have no idea how hard this is for me." I think I have an idea how much it hurts. How did this happen? It seemed to be going so perfect and then SLAM! Everythings gone in a second. Like I blacked out and everything was over.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274824-sniffle