*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275269-Today-was-interesting
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#275269 added February 2, 2004 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
Today was interesting
Well, hung out with Kim and Steve today for awhile. I finally got to meet Kim's parents. I was actually nervous about it and spent a good while getting ready. Making sure my clothes were clean and that such things. They thought I was sweet. Score! They also wanted me to come over to watch the Superbowl. I told them that I was working and I'm sorry I can't come, but would gladly come over another time. That takes out the parents causing stress on Kim. Then we went to the mall and sat in the car listening to music for awhile. That's when Kim told me that she was sorry because Vinny was a part of why she wouldn't date me. I didn't really understand why, but I said it was ok anyways. Then we went inside to meet up with Steve.

Kim was all over Steve it seemed...just kinda made me mad. Not even jealous, just mad. I don't know, she says that she cares about me, but the way she acts with Steve just makes me feel like shit and think that what Cathy and Arline say is right. She did actually tell me that she liked Steve. I kind of figured it out on my own, but now she said it so it's out in the open. They almost kissed when Steve was getting into my car...that was a stab to the heart. Apparently she just forgets about her boyfriend and Vinny when she's with Steve...

She texted me at work and by this time I was getting pretty agitated by the whole ordeal. She wanted me to call after work to talk about how I felt. I said that I intended to and I think I hurt her. I was just in a bad mood. Around 6:30 I was talking to her via text message and we covered a lot of ground. Some things were cleared up, just one thing. The promise she made to herself. She would not date me or Vinny because we hated each other. I don't hate Vinny, so the promise basically turned into she won't date someone without Vinny saying OK. We argued back and forth for awhile and then she tried to change the subject a few times, but I stayed on track.

The last thing she wrote about it was that Vinny didn't have a problem with Dennis. This was in response to me saying that Vinny will just hate anyone that shows interest in her. I know exactly why Vinny didn't mind Dennis. As she told me, Vinny is jealous and hates me because I live closer and I'm older. Let's take me out of the picture and replace me with Dennis. Now Vinny is older, now Vinny is closer. Dennis is the underdog which means Vinny is running the show. Same thing with me, Vinny considers himself the underdog and assumes that I'm running the show. I've finally pinpointed why Vinny doesn't like me.

After work, me and Steve went to Bickfords and watched the end of the Patriots winning the Superbowl (kick ass!). Then we went home and I called Kim. We had a serious talk for about an hour and I think we got a lot out in the open about the situation at hand. They have surpassed journal entry worthy and are privacy worthy.

I'm just scared of what's going to happen now. I'm scared of how things are going to end up between us. I'm really scared out of my mind.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275269-Today-was-interesting