*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/279310-Woah
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#279310 added February 26, 2004 at 1:59am
Restrictions: None
Woah!
Just for shits and giggles, I decided to look at TicketMaster.com to see what was playing around here. Just for shits and giggles, I decided to check out when Ozzfest tickets go on sale. The 28th. Just for shits and giggles, I decided to visit the website to see who was playing this year. Just for shits and giggles, I am definately getting fucking tickets! Fucking awesome show! Ozzy, Judas Priest, SLAYER, Dimmu Borgir, Superjoint Ritual, and Black Label Society on the main stage. Slipknot and Hatebreed heading second stage. Is this a fucking comeback or what??? Two days until I get awesome tickets and get back into the Ozzfest Ritual! FUCK YEAH!!!

Today was very tiresome. I did however get everything done I needed for today, except study for Spanish. Good thing I get to finish up the test on Friday. Human Resources went pretty well too. I still need to get a topic for my paper. English as usual, I fell asleep. Afterwards I went to Mickey Dee's where Steve got 2 Cheeseburger...without the burger. I shit you not, he got a bread burger! The first time I could use his line against him: "Steve, sometimes I question you..."

Work was a good time. Took my breaks with Kim and such. Not too much to really talk about. She thinks that I was overly talking to Cassie...Very very strange. I talked with Bob about going full time. He said it was a good idea and I think I'll sign up for it. First I'll talk to Trisha about benefits and such, but I'll still sign up for it.



It's late in the evening
She's wonderin' what clothes to wear
She puts on her make-up
And brushes her long blonde hair

And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight

We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
walkin around with me

And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you

It's time to go home now
And I've got an achin' head
So I give her the car keys
And she helps me to bed

And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I say my darlin', you were wonderful tonight
Oh, my darlin, you were wonderful tonight

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/279310-Woah