*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299802-Dont-know-what-to-tell-you
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#299802 added July 25, 2004 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
Don't know what to tell you
So anyways, long story short, this is the stone I passed...

Let's start off with me going to New Hampshire. It was a whole blurry plan to how we were going to go down and stay down in New Hampshire to visit Chris. Finally we thought we got things settled, but we were wrong. Ashton was getting pissed the entire ride down because first off we didn't have directions to Bedford to pick up Ben and secondly...well, I don't really know. He was just in a bad mood. Ben is a cool shit, we told his parents he'd be back tomorrow (give or take a month) and off we went again.

On the ride up, we got a nice view of Jamie's package which was just plain pleasant. It was just wrong. When we got to the camp, Sills went off with a few camp buddies and I don't really know what he expected us to do. Ashton got pissed and we just drove off. We found out where Cathy was and then we went to get her. It was in a Shaws, but I grinned and beared it. Angie gave me a perfect elbow right into the solaplexes which knocked the wind out of me. Good fucking shot.

After some bad nosie, things got settled down and everything at the hotel was going to be OK. We played Halo for a bit and then watched TV. I slept in Angie, Cathy, and Brenda's room because I'm a gentlemen as Sills said.

I was awoken by Cathy and Angie jumping on me, which was a good start. Went downstairs and got some breakfast. Then went to Sills's room to play some Halo. I hereby reduce my title to DEmi-God in Halo. Saying I got anally raped in Halo doesn't even cover it. The score was 3 to 15 with Ben the winner. Holy fucking shit! So then after Ashton made fun of how bad I was playing (By the way "Hey Bitch, Happy Birthday" :o) ) he prepared to get his ass beat to Ben too, getting 5 to 15. We have never sucked that much ass since.....ever!

On the ride home I slapped Ben in the face while he was sleeping and said "Wake up Bitch! You're my new best friend!" which was fucking hilarious. He didn't find it too funny though.

When I got home, I showered, shaved, put on some new clothes, and looked pretty foxy. Sills wanted to go to the movies. It was him, Christine, Jamie, and Maggie. Instead of being the 3rd wheel, I invited Cara to go along with us. That was an awesome time. We saw I, Robot. Good times, good times. After that we just kinda hung out in the parking lot and saw these little 12 year olds get busted for playing with Sears carriages.

Me and Cara went to Mickey Dee's then and met up with Steve, Joe, Taylor, Andrea, and other people. It was a good time seeing them, then we went home. Hopefully we can have another night like that again.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299802-Dont-know-what-to-tell-you