*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315525-Good-stuff
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#315525 added November 25, 2004 at 1:55am
Restrictions: None
Good stuff
Well, I think they're going to get the hint that if I'm scheduled to work before 2pm, I'm going to be late. I was woken up by Angela today at 10 to tell me that I had work at 11. Christine apparently though she told me I had work at 3. Good, I thought she was calling as she usually does to tell me that I'm late and should show up. So that pretty much woke me up, but not enough. I went back to sleep till about 11:30. Yeah, Christine was a little mad, but oh well. Shit happens. Nothing too exciting at work. Under Christine's guidance, I'm realizing how much I suck at being a manager over people. I should talk to Doris about going into grocery or something.

After work I picked up Cathy and Arline to go to Friday's and meet up with Danielle, Chris Sills, and Jay. Good fun time seeing Chris again. Then we headed back to Sills's house and I made Christine (Sills's Christine, not my manager) wet. Hehe, I rule. Anyways, me and Danielle were reminiscing about the time me, her, and Jess went to my Uncle Scott's house for New Year's. We couldn't remember if we ever did anything on Thanksgiving. We watched some TV and then called it a night basically.

Then I come home and guess who's online? Jess!!! So I start talking to her and tell her me and Danielle were just talking about her. It was funny because she was thinking about us earlier too. She wants me and Danielle to go to The Manray on Friday. Too bad I'm working. I would've too. Maybe I can switch with Mike. I'll have to see what Danielle is up to too.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315525-Good-stuff