*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315733-Whatta-Night
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#315733 added November 27, 2004 at 4:47am
Restrictions: None
Whatta Night!
Well, Jess slept over last night. Thanksgiving really wasn't that exciting. Went to my Mum's, then to Uncle Scott's, then back to my Mum's. Jess came to my Mum's house and we watched Elf. It was awesome to see Jess again after so long. She slept over my house and we watched Nightmare before Christmas. I can finally say that I have actually watched that movie now. I'm not going to turn into a diehard fan of it now though, I just thought it was alright.

Jess left around 11 and I went back to sleep. Me, Danielle, Jess, and Jamie planned to go to the Manray the next night, so I needed to find someone to cover my shift. After some negotiations, I got Ashley to do it for $20. I got out at 9 and then off we went.

All I can say is that I have new found respect for Dan, Manray is fucking awesome and hilarious, and I definately have to go again sometime. We went there and I saw my first crossdresser in a matter of seconds. Holy shit was he ugly. It was simply fantastic. Later on, Jamie got hit on by some gay guy and he offered to get him a drink. It was great. After he walked away, I looked at him and he was completely terrified. I said, "Well, he didn't look really that gay..." I never laughed so hard.

I tried picking up this cute girl from across the room. I walked over and sat down next to her and introduced myself. Her name was Bailey and she was from Rhode Island. Then her friend sat down on the other side of her. I didn't see the face at first. What I did see was a nice pair of legs with fishnets and a plastic skirt. Then I leaned over to look at the face. Goatee, yep, that's a guy. Then he got up and took the girl away from me. Fucking hysterical.

Also, I won this DVD of Depeche Mode. I've never heard of them. I entered into this thingamajig saying I could win a prize. Who would've thought that I would've won! It was great. I just heard my name being called on the loudspeaker while I was telling Dan and Danielle about Jamie's encounter and I was like, "Woah! I fucking won!" I loved it. Plus, a few other girls started talking to me (and some gay guy) about how I won it and all.

On the way home, it the parking garage, me and Jamie met this girl who was baked out of her mind. She said she would flash me and give me a kiss if I mooned her. Me, being a gentleman, could never turn down such an offer and mooned her. She slapped my ass and then flashed me. It was pretty good. Then she showed me her tattoo's on her ass of Marylin Manson. It was sweet. I got her screen name, but I think it's fake.

Speaking of Manson, he was there. I was about 10 feet away from him and I waved and said, "Ahoy there!" He waved back and said, "How are you?" It was excellent. Too bad there were barricades, I would've sat next to him and had a little chat. It was funny, everyone there was like flipping out because of Manson. I was the only one who was calm.

The drive home was nice too. Jamie kept nodding off on the highway and it was a good time.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/315733-Whatta-Night