*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/325723-Geez
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#325723 added February 1, 2005 at 12:35am
Restrictions: None
Geez
Why am I so tired all the time now? I've been practically falling asleep for about 3 days now. What's making me so tired? Tara's coming to pick me up for pizza, should be a fun time.

Back track for a bit. The reason I was so miserable the other night was from a talk with Ashton. It really wasn't that big of a deal, but for some reason it just got me all riled up. He asked me if I was going to Sills's house and I said I might have a date with a girl from myspace and he flipped out pretty much. He absolutely hates that site. Why? No reason really. He just does.

What got me going was that he said I should give up with myspace and try to meet some girl around here. According to him, since Melissa, Althea, and Tara didn't really work out, then any girl outside a 5 mile radius won't. Ofcourse we'll completely disregard Kim, Andrea, Arline, and Erin. They don't count, right? Just the fact that he was saying that I should give up with myspace cause he says it sucks and a lot of people agree with him ("50,000 Elvis Fans can't be wrong"). Exactly what are these people right about? I'm apparently not having fun meeting new people? Do you actually think that I'll find a girl and say, "I know she's the one, I found her on myspace!"? It's fucking ridiculous.

What really made me mad was when he said that I should find a local girl without myspace like he did. I know he didn't mean it that way, but it sounded like he was rubbing the fact that he has Angie in my face. And I know if I said what I wanted to say, I'd either get decked out or he'd be pissy for weeks.

Really, who the hell cares if I meet people on myspace? Who cares if you don't approve? You need to stop trying to run people's lives until you get yours back on track. I'm having fun, so fucking shut up about it. I don't throw a tantrum everytime you go to Dartmouth to see Angie, so calm down when I say I'm meeting someone new.

Also, I got a 93, 85, and I think an 80 for bowling tonight. I can't remember, I'm way too tired.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/325723-Geez