*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327391-Youre-the-one-with-the-shell-on
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#327391 added February 9, 2005 at 2:20am
Restrictions: None
You're the one with the shell on...
So, You know what the deal is. I've forgotten what happened since my last entry, so I'll start at the point I remember.

Thursday was good. I got out of work around 3 and ran home to take a shower. Tara was on her way to pick me up for the Dresden Dolls show...I was not looking forward to it at all. I pretty much fell asleep the whole trip. When we got there, we were lucky to find parking way too easily. We passed by this place called the "Educated Burger" which I knew was my destiny and wouldn't you know it, I got to go there with one of the kids I met there. We greeted people at the doors and I did card tricks and threw my leg behind my head. It was a good time.

I met this really cute girl with an English Flag belt, bag, and T-shirt. She stopped to talk to me for a little bit and for pretty much the rest of the night, she was everywhere I looked. So, not one to pass up oppurtunities of being pathetically romantic, I wrote her a quasi-love note on a napkin. Wouldn't you know it though, as soon as I finished it, I couldn't find her. What the hell is with that? It was ok though, I went to the front of the stage with Tara and the rest of the people we met with and it was actually an awesome show. I really enjoyed it. Coming home from it was a good time too. Tara was almost falling asleep, so I was hoping she could drive home safe. When you hug someone and they fall asleep on your shoulder, you kinda piece things together, hehe.

Friday was kinda boring, I can't really remember what happened. The whole Strip Club thing was cancelled at around 6. Joanna decided to go out and get a tattoo and a few piercings instead. Wasn't that lovely. Jamie tried setting me up with this girl that's friends with this girl he's after. She was kinda cute, but didn't really show any interest in me. I wasn't too in the mood to throw out the whole "Look at me! I'm cool!" look. My thoughts were elsewhere. Apparently she likes me though, go figure. Ignore the girls and they flock to you. After that, me and Jamie watched a movie and Ashton and Angie came later. Some Roadside after that and it was a hilarious arguement between Jamie and Ashton that really made the night. Fucking hysterical.

Saturday Tara came to pick me up and there was some trouble getting the other person, so we got directions ourselves. We had a little more trouble parking this time around, but still alright. When we got to the place, we came across the bitchiest two girls ever. I mean, they had to have practiced being this fucking mean. At first, they wouldn't let me in and gave Tara an attitude. So while I waited, Tara found Amanda and got her to let me in which was pretty cool. Having the headlining band say "Hey, he's with us!" That fucking rocks. Anyways, I stayed with Tara and the other statue, Sarah, pretty much the entire time. I painted a Stop and Shop logo on both of them and also put "Nick wuz here" on Sarah. I was about to put it on Tara, but some dumbass put "[his Fraternity] wuz here" so I just put my name. It was amazing. When the Dresden Dolls came on, me and Tara sat up in the balcony. Seats I'm used to, but Tara had never been so far away from the Dolls before. They put on an awesome show. They played War Pigs which kicked ass. After the show, everyone tried rushing us out for the much anticipated disco party, so I missed out on buying a t-shirt. I was actually going to buy one too!

Sunday was boring. We won the Superbowl. I sat around all damn day.

Monday was alright. Bowling is really all I can remember. 88,94,83 with 82 average. Good times. Our team got fucking slaughtered the 1st and 3rd game. After that the only things I remember is that Ashton's jeep dragged another car down a long ass driveway which was really cool and then I "auditioned" to be in the band. So it was a good time.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327391-Youre-the-one-with-the-shell-on