*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334607-Countdown-to-Spring-Break
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #571489
reflections and thoughts about my life as I know it
#334607 added March 14, 2005 at 10:51am
Restrictions: None
Countdown to Spring Break
The best part of this past weekend is the Greyhound Bus Ticket that is sitting on the top of my dresser, serving as a reminder that on this time next week I'll be back home for Spring Break. Of course, on the top of my to-do list is to get some face time with my boyfriend.

It's weird to think that I haven't seen his face for almost two months. I talk to him pretty much every night but somehow it really isn't the same as seeing him. And Lord knows that ain't nothin like the real thing when it comes to the sex. Hell, we've been playing phone sex damn near every single night. It's a good thing that my cell phone minutes are free after 9pm. Because otherwise it would be a problem.

But anyways, he didn't say anything about hooking up as soon as I touch down in Jersey. I wonder what's taking him so long. Guess he wants to play things cool. Like he isn't super excited to see me. It's cool though. Two can clearly play that game.

This week is going to be really busy at school, The infamous midterms. But that's okay, because I'm one day closer to being in his arms again. And that thought alone is enough to keep me smiling for the rest of the week!

© Copyright 2005 2trueblue (UN: panther83817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
2trueblue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334607-Countdown-to-Spring-Break