*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339857-Another-Interupted-20
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#339857 added April 8, 2005 at 12:53am
Restrictions: None
Another Interupted 20
I am thinking it might be better to move my 20 minutes writing time to the evening. Now that I'm putting both kids down early at night and they are actually going to sleep I have time in the evening when I won't have the kids around me. So far every morning they've both been waking up at 6.30 which is when I have been getting up to write. With them awake and moving around I am distracted. So today I'll have a look at my TV watching schedule and see if I can find a time when I am free every night for an hour and schedule 30 mins writing time in then. That way at the same time every night I will write and still get to watch my favorite programs and get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Today I'm feeling a bit down. I don't want to do anything much at all so I was trying to get into a game. The game I really want to play isn't working. I don't know why but it's really frustrating. I was playing a different game but it just wasn't entertaining me. I guess I should probably take advantage of this time to get a load of washing in the machine and to do the dishes. Maybe even fold up the sheets that are in a basket in my room ready for just that chore.

Yesterday Josh took a tumble. He was playing on the stairs out the front of the house and slipped hitting his face against on of the rocks that line my walkway. He's scrapped his nose and forehead. We were very lucky. It could have really damaged his eye or broken his nose but from what I can see all wounds are superficial. He doesn't even notice them any more which means that at least they aren't hurting him. I felt really guilty. I should have been supervising him much closer but he and Kaylie sounded like they were having fun out there. I guess being one it's the sort of thing I should expect. He's starting to really get into everything. He's a monkey. He likes to climb things and show how agile and clever he is. He is also finally getting chatty. Hopefully we'll get some real first words soon. *Smile*

Anyway, enough of me today. Get back to your own work *Wink*

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/339857-Another-Interupted-20