*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341140-The-wonders-of-Ebay-Family-Court-and-writing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#341140 added April 14, 2005 at 1:38am
Restrictions: None
The wonders of Ebay, Family Court, and writing
I'm rather enjoying my day today despite not getting enough sleep. I didn't get to bed until about midnight last night and the kids woke up even before my alarm this morning so I've had less than 6 hours sleep. I'm one of those people who don't function too well without at least 8 hours.

I did my usual 20 minutes. I'm rather pleased with how well I've been keeping my promise to myself. Not once since I started this 20 minute morning have I failed to show up for myself and that is fantastic. The book is really making headway. It's in bits and peices since I seem to write scenes rather than chonology but it's already a few chapters into things.

Windows did another update this morning and since I updated my Zoo Tycoon game hasn't worked. Stupid Windows updates. Oh well, it was an old game that got much use. Now to find a new game that will hold my interest. I've been searching on Ebay and there are so many games there. I put a bid on a few of them. I'd already been a regular at Ebay this week because I've bid on a few Hairy Maclary books for Kaylie's birthday. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be getting some books and games in the mail.

The letter from the family courts arrived yesterday approving our consent orders so I phoned the bank today and they we can finally move ahead with the housing loan to buy the house from my ex-husband. I'm looking forward to owning my own home and having my own credit card. Not to mention that once that loan is processed I'll be financial again and can buy a car. It's a pain not having access to a car when I want one, especially with the colder weather creeping in.

So all in all I've had a progressive day. The world is looking up which is wonderful. Now I'm hanging about waiting for SM and SMs to put up the results of their Raffle. Bring on them GP's, I spend enough GP's on entries to think I have a reasonable chance at winning. *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341140-The-wonders-of-Ebay-Family-Court-and-writing