*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345260-Passion-Lashing
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#345260 added May 4, 2005 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Passion Lashing
Be still my broken heart. I went out with a great man last night. He was quite witty and even semi getty, if that's how you spell that silly sounding word. He's handsome enough too. I like his smile, at least when it seems genuine. He does have a fake side. I saw it. I'll talk about that later though.

One evening I was chatting with him online. I can't recall our conversation, especially after he cut me down the way he had. We were discussing something that led me to type a semi-sexual comment. He said that he'd rather now speak on that. I didn't know what he meant. He said, "I don't think we should discuss sex since it is normally a tool that adults use to flirt. My current girlfriend says that I do that and it is true. So, with that, I will refrain from speaking on that subject."

I told him that I wasn't flirting but was giving him my aesthetic response to a site he'd suggested. He didn't believe me, I guess and continued to say those rude things. It was quite awkward. However, I told him, "Oh, 'Darren', I already know that you are much too good for a woman like me. I'd never try to hit on you because I know you'd want someone much more sophisticated and with much more to offer. No, I'd never meet your standards."

Mind you, I'm writing all of this via chat so he can't see the contorted expressions and the laughs on my face. I continued with the condescending negative comments about myself while boosting his already inflated ego into yet another stratosphere.

Then he turned the tables. He started telling me how good of a person that I am and that I should never think of myself in those ways. LOL. Real funny. I was still smirking and writing him back.

He must've misinterpreted my screen name, which is 'Playologist.' I was certainly playing a game I'd mastered all so long ago. Although the game always pissed me off, I still mastered it.

The game is, let the man/woman think that they're so much better. Give them lots of rope, the kind that's easy to tie a knot in, to let them hang themselves with. Listen and watch their new cocky attitude that they're better than you. Just listen and pretend to like them much more than you do. Treat them very kindly, maybe even make them think you're a rug to be walked on and used.

Then, one day just stop it all. Stop responding to them. Stop seeing them. Stop taking the bullshit they try to serve on a silver plater. Just shock them with all the things they're been able to do but will no longer be able to do, then completely stop calling them.

Now, especially if you have caller id, you will see their telenumber constantly flashing across your screen. Call them back occassionally, but always be short and careless. They'll start trying to pinpoint when it is that you and he/she can get together.

If you still like them at this point and have a sexual relationship, make sure you do it your best the next time you give your love. Then, afterward, start being cold again.

Soon, you will be serving them passion lashings...the very ones they tried to serve you in the first place. Be careful not to fall in love cause it makes it that much harder. You will be putty to him/her and may not be able to control it and become that very same rug that you've snatched from him/her.

Good night!

© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345260-Passion-Lashing