*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351165-Room-Assignments-WritingCom-Convention
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#351165 added June 2, 2005 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
Room Assignments: Writing.Com Convention
Could it be true???

Is it possible???

Seems that me and my other three roomies have the only designated smoking room of all the Writing.Com attendees.

Guess it's true... smokers are literally a dying breed!!! HA! Now there is a consumer trend that shouldn't be too terribly popular... killing off the customer with the product. Well, the States better start looking for another source of tax revenue, because it is obvious "us" smokers aren't going to be around forever to fund all of the ventures that all of you non-smokers are counting on the cigarette taxes to take care of for everyone. Seems that this is a non-renewable source of revenue, you idiots! HA!

Talk about beating a dead horse... I can't wait til all non-smokers have to foot all the bills, without the tax revenue from smokers. Granted I probably won't live to see it, and it is not the cigarettes that are going to kill me... what is killing me is the stress from dealing with the fools and idiots that are pushing their phoney morality...

Only four smokers attending the 2005 Writing.Com Convention? Thank God, for small favors - I guess I could have been the one, and only, lone smoker in the bunch.


© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351165-Room-Assignments-WritingCom-Convention