*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399382-Queasy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#399382 added November 9, 2006 at 6:21am
Restrictions: None
Queasy
five minutes ago i was thinking how nice it was not to have such bad cramps this time. funny, huh.

i just volunteered to be team leader, for that apprentice thing, and no one fought me on it. and so, that. purchase things, please! help support our (inevitable) win! i donated full port raids, again, because i'm the kind of ludicrous person who repeats her own mistakes over and over. but, no. i can do that. i need the gps for account renewal anyway. can't remember when, but soon.

i have set a goal and a deadline, and if the former is not met by the latter, i am going to act. referring to marcus, of course. strange's class is on tuesday, and i need to be happy by then, because i'm determined for it to be fantastic. and so monday, king day, is when i'll try to figure this out by myself, with or without his stupid cooperation. a day on, not a day off. i could have sworn we didn't even have a holiday last year on king day because of that little catchphrase, because the (obviously) black administration didn't want us sleeping in on what should have been a day spent enacting the teachings passed down by our last great leader. but no class this year. a long weekend. time enough to first suffer in bed, and then plan, and then fix.

bowling tonight, maybe. if the advil does its job, which, so far, it's not. i don't want to bowl, i don't want to see my friends, i don't want to pretend to be interested in anything that doesn't have to do with what i'm going through right now.

no voice right now, because of the shouting game from last night. not that it matters, i don't have anything to say anyway. unless marcus calls, in which case i'll just...try harder.

and if that isn't pathetic enough, i'm still in my pajamas.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399382-Queasy