*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414279-MicroManagement
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#414279 added March 21, 2006 at 10:33am
Restrictions: None
MicroManagement
I can be a bitch at times. I'm sure none of you knew that because you think I'm all sunshine and butterflies everyday. Maybe I'm not a complete bitch but I'm sneaky.

I'm so sick of these dirty ass co-workers who don't clean the fuck up after themselves. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I'm sick of all these people who heat their lunch up in the microwave without covering it with a towel or napkin. The food pops and slings shit all over the inside of the microwave and nobody can be bothered to wipe it the fuck up. Then they have the audacity to complain that we have roaches! Duh, dumbass! If you weren't such a fucking pig!

I've posted nice signs reminding the dirty little bastards to clean up after themselves and I've tried posting blunt ones that say "Clean up! Your momma don't work here" but it doesn't work.

Yesterday I posted a sign that say..."Out of order until somebody cleans me!" I then unplugged the microwave and cut the breaker so they can't turn the bitch on. I'll show you!

We'll see if it gets cleaned today.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414279-MicroManagement