*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432535-going-absolutley-balistic
by RaHa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1102930
As we speak, jealous Time flees.Seize the day, believing as little as possible in the next
#432535 added June 10, 2006 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
going absolutley balistic
Today I did a test of my mans perfection. I had to do this just to know.
What I did was take him to my gay friends house just to visit and hang out and talk and stuff.
The reason why this was a test (test being a strong word) is because my last boy was completely homophobic and actually said that he was highly uncomfortable meeting or talking to my friend. I dunno he said before we ever hooked up that he could deal with it but when he called me once and I thought that he was my friend and told him so he freaked out on me and told me he wasn't a fag (excuse the word)
This was the heartcrusher guy that I dated last. Anyway when he said that to me I got a bit pissed. It was his whole attitutde and when I brought it up nicely that what he said bothered me, that is when all of our issues started. I had to be up front about it because I always stick up for my friends so I don't feel bad that I said that... actually quite the opposite. If anything it just made me realize how wrong we were for each other... especially after we talked for a million years and I told him everything that there was to know about me and he said that he was understanding and then blew me off.
Anyway this wasn't supposed to be about him although I still do have some issues.
So my new boy went over there with me today and he had a good time. He said that he really liked my friend and would be more than happy to go visit there anytime. I was SO relieved and over joyed. If anything this just makes me love him even more.
Which is another thing.
I have been dating him for like two weeks and we have already said the magic words and it doesn't feel wrong. I can't seem to find anything that I do not like about him (or anything that is serious enough for me to mention)
I do love him... and it is crazy!
I am not usually like this... I mean falling so fast. I have that inpenetrable wall around me that takes a long time to break.
It is broken and I am happy and I feel great knowing that I am in a fantastic relationship.
I really do pity that ex of mine.

© Copyright 2006 RaHa (UN: raha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaHa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432535-going-absolutley-balistic