*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433122-in-flight
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#433122 added June 13, 2006 at 10:29am
Restrictions: None
in flight
9 Nur 163 B.E. – June 12 – 13, 2006 A.D.

I love flying. It is the most wonderful thing in the world. I’m looking forward to my first transatlantic flight next year. So far, I’ve flown to San Diego, California, Colorado Springs, Colorado and New York, New York. Each time I had a window seat, could look out and see this great country of ours.

My least favorite city to fly into is San Diego. I don’t like flying into San Diego during the day. I can look out my window and watch the plane approaching the bay. The last time I went, to San Diego, by plane, it looked as if the passenger jet was going to land in the bay itself. It’s a rather disconcerting feeling, thinking you’re going to land in the water when the plane isn’t equipped for that.

My favorite city to fly into is New York at night. The bridges and the city are lit up like a Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve. New York from the air is absolutely the most beautiful city I’ve every seen. Flying into Las Vegas at night is nice, but the city, even with its casino lights and streetlights lit doesn’t compare with flying into New York at night.

In the United State’s, my favorite place to fly over is the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is a breath taking sight. On clear days, you can see the entire Canyon snaking its way toward the ocean. On partially cloudy days, the sight is a patchwork quilt of sunshine and cloud shadows.



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433122-in-flight