*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433330-Hail-Pia-Evil-Overlord
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#433330 added June 14, 2006 at 12:29am
Restrictions: None
Hail Pia, Evil Overlord
10 Nur 163 B.E. – June 13 – 14, 2006 A.D.

Hail Pia, Evil Overlord has asked the questions that will determine how the world ends and who will survive the catastrophe. Question 1: Have you felt the power?; Question 2: Do you understand its strength?; and Question 3: Do you know that power?. Remember, Earthlings, in order to survive the questions must be answered in the order their importance and not, necessarily, in the order they were asked. In addition, there are three ways to answer these questions; you can give the right answers, the wrongs answers, or the proper answers. Consider your answers very carefully, Earthlings, because the proper answers are not necessarily the right answers, the wrong answers or even the obvious answers.

Your first task, Earthlings, is to arrange the questions in the order of their significance. Your second task is to answer the questions appropriately. If you do these two tasks then some of you will survive. Moreover, to make the task more difficult, there are words beneath each question that you have to include in your answer. So, let the games begin!!!

Have you felt the power?


authority, control, influence, supremacy, rule, command, clout, muscle, sway, dominance

Do you understand its strength?


strength, force, might, energy, muscle, weight, brawn, vigor, intensity

Do you know that power?


ability, capacity, faculty, potential, capability, engine capacity


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433330-Hail-Pia-Evil-Overlord