*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434236-There-Goes-My-Hero
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#434236 added June 17, 2006 at 8:58pm
Restrictions: None
There Goes My Hero
13 Nur 163 B.E. – June 16 – 17, 2006 A.D.

What do you love to do? What do I love, is a good questions, because the things that I love changes with time and as I mature. I remember as a child worshipped my father. I thought my father the greatest hero on the entire planet. I remember my father as the tallest man I’d ever seen. He was taller than my Grandpa, than my mother, than anyone else in Blackwell, Oklahoma. I remember setting on my father’s lap as he read the newspaper of a morning. Every morning, while my parents were still together and he was sober, I set on his lap while he read the comics to me. Then my parents were divorced and I never saw my father again.

Who inspires you to do it? I find the sacred scriptures most inspiring. I’m not taking about the sacred scriptures of just one religion. I find the scriptures of all religions inspiring. Every time I read a verse from one of the Holy Books, I find something inspiring, something that gives me an idea to write, to inspire a poem. That isn’t to say I don’t have a favorite book of scriptures. I do have a favorite book of scriptures, my favorite book is The Hidden Words of Baha’u’llah. I can’t get enough of The Hidden Words, every time I read it I find something new to inspire me.

Who is your hero? My hero is anyone who doesn’t give up and who stands up for what they believe. My hero is anyone who fights against the injustices in the world, even if the fight is futile and unwinnable.



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434236-There-Goes-My-Hero