*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439964-How-Dumb
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#439964 added July 12, 2006 at 1:47am
Restrictions: None
How Dumb?
My dear, dear cousin has fallen prey to yet another asshole. As if it's not enough for her to have had the misfortune to find another rigth after finally getting enough sense and guts to leave the first one is a fuckin' mystery to me.

Imagine this though; she is doing it to herself. She creates this bullshit and then cries. Funny, have you ever seen a newborn baby pull its own hair and then cry? Yeah, well, at least they have and excuse however funny it is.

The real fucked up part is that she is believes and blames others for that shit. Wow. How many times will it take for this woman to understand that she is her own worse enemy?

Well, one day I may have the compassion to break it down to her. Maybe not since she believes, of course by cohersion of the bastard she called herself in love with, that I am a part of that shit. Stupid asses. Have not they something better to do? Guess not. Maybe they need a lesson? Oh, fuck 'em. Who has time for all that shit, especially considering that we are supposed to be talking about educated folk, however coniving they are, still, supposedly professionals.

Ha!

© Copyright 2006 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439964-How-Dumb