*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446487-Epilogue---Veils-1st-Pass
by ryc
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1028234
Action, adventure, a little romance and a twist. What more could you want? R&R Please!
#446487 added November 1, 2006 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Epilogue - Veils (1st Pass)
Hidden under a cloak of invisibility, He watched his brother leave the tent. The large man, who had called his brother a friend, sighed loudly.

Pulling out his dagger, He stalked forward.

A friend. It was a word that had foreign meaning to him. He didn’t understand.

Stalking across the three spans, He jerked the large man’s head back and plunged his dagger into the man’s brain. The body fell, jerking twice before lying still.

He stood there, starring at the body as the thick blood slowly pool outward from its head and admired the beauty in the simplicity of it.

A friend.




Mia paced her new tent, anger making each of her steps thump louder and louder.

He loved her, did he? Fool of a man. Why can’t he love me?

What are you thinking? Why are you acting like this? I’m the idiot. A head over heels stupid girl. Why Gods? Why did I have to fall in love with an even bigger idiot then me? Blind, foolish man. He just doesn’t know what he wants…. I’ll show him.

She reigned in her anger and made for John’s tent. Her mind bubbling with all the things she could say or do to him. Many of them involved hot pokers and torture chambers… while others required no clothes. The later making her even angrier.

Halfway to her Master’s small tent, she froze in her tracks.

No… No it can’t be. Her heart almost gave out right there.

“Mia? What’s wrong?” Celia asked as the crowds around them continued on.

“We all thought you were dead,” Mia whispered.

Celia, the beautiful whore, smiled. “George and I had a disagreement. Nearly killed me too. But that’s a long story. Where is John?”

And to think I agreed to sharing him with her. She…She is just too pretty to trust.

When Celia looked at her expectantly, the old master in her rising up in her body language, Mia thought, I’m going to make him pay dearly for this.

Mia flashed a fake smile before motioning to a tent off in the distance. “This way.”

I’ll be his Roof Mistress and then we shall see who is the master.

© Copyright 2006 ryc (UN: evolvedsaint at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ryc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446487-Epilogue---Veils-1st-Pass