*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452317-Irritated
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#452317 added September 3, 2006 at 1:03am
Restrictions: None
Irritated!
Have you ever loved an irritating friend? I have and very recently, like he/she just left an hour ago.

Here's the situation:

I have an office where I have several computers setup with broadband Internet setup. She/he does not have a working computer but is an alleged writer. A writer these days, as we know, really need both the connection to the WWW as well as the ability to electronically format their work. That's just a given that 'we' don't submit handwritten works anymore.

Ok, so since I have this input hardware and my friend indeed is in need, I offer assist his/her by letting him/her come into my office to WORK. Instead, every sentence that he/she writes, he/she has to swirl his/her chair around and stop me from what I'm doing to share this unfinished work with me. Day one thru how many fuckin days has it been since I've held this shit in?, I'm so irritated because what I'm doing is important to me, mainly because it's my bread and my butter. I am the sole bread winner so interruptions are lethal.

So, now I have what I see as hostile guest in my home that I invited. What a fuck up I am, right. Come on and give me a break by not fuckin' agreeing. Without blatantly saying, "Would you shut the fuck up and leave me alone or leave?" how does one say this nicely?

Of course I could just 'not' answer the phone when he/she calls to appoint his/her self in my space. Of course I could just answer and say that I'm too busy or that the fuckin' computer that she/he needs to work on has blown up... someone stole it?...endless lies can happen here but why waste a good lie on a good opportunity to tell a friend to be considerate and shut the fuck up and work as a team by leaving the other person to do what they have to do and you do what you have to do and then come together? Shit!

I'd like to be honest so that this person understands how to cohabitate with others. I want this because I love her/him. Being that I'm so irritated, I don't know a tactful way to say, 'Shut the fuck up!'

Please, if you know a way to say that, email me. sugaree@writing.com

Thanks,

Sugaree

© Copyright 2006 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/452317-Irritated