*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469688-Reminder-Update-Your-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#469688 added November 18, 2006 at 2:01am
Restrictions: None
[Reminder] Update Your Blog
I know, I've been very, very slack lately haven't I? *sighs* Been focusing on things other than my writing and while I miss feeling a sense of accomplishment with my career it's been nice to step away from the pressures I put on myself in that forum and do less intense activities.

I've been watching movies and playing games, spending more time on my house and outside of my house and focusing on my family. In a way all of this is very good and yet a part of me feels absent and frustrated when I'm off doing all these other things. I know I'm letting myself down by failing to write every day but at this point I've not reached the stage where my will to succeed surpasses my will not to. *sighs*

Having said that the break is regenerating and while I might not accomplish much in my long term goals it's good to be able to just step out of that and go with the flow for a while. I'm giving myself permission to continue in this manner until New Year's. With the holiday season swiftly approaching it's a good time to reduce stress by taking a break.

© Copyright 2006 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469688-Reminder-Update-Your-Blog