*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481333-Chapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1202586
A problematic teenage girl is hurled into a world that no average human is aware of.
#481333 added January 14, 2007 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3
         We entered the woods and traveled on worn paths.  Beams of moonlight sliced through the branches of tress that were losing their leaves.  I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, then looked at Punk and Courtney.
“Do you guys mind?”
“No, not at all,” was their simultaneous reply.  I took a long drag and started to move forward when I realized that they were no longer following me.  I whipped around quickly and noticed that both girls had stopped dead in their tracks and looked petrified.  I was a little worried, but as far as I knew they were just too scared to be out here at this time of night.
“Oh, come on you guys, there is nothing to be scared of.  I mean seriousl-“.  As I turned and started walking, I ran into something and it became apparent to me that there was something there.  I took a step back from the figure of a slender woman who looked to be around my age, leaning against a tree.  I felt my stomach sink, but I tried to keep my cool so that the girls did not freak out.  Despite the fact that I was probably pale white, I adjusted my coat and took a drag off of my cigarette with a trembling hand.
“Pardon me.” I said as I gazed into the face of this stranger.  Her eyes seemed to be glowing, her face was solemn, and despite my manners, I looked down to her legs, and back up to her face.  She wore a pair of bondage pants with chains dangling off of the back and a corset that shown her hourglass figure well.  Her skin was fair and pale.  The first thought in my mind was that this was the most attractive girl I had ever seen, but I wasn’t used to those thoughts.  There was just something about her that attracted me to her.
“Angel…?” I heard questioningly from behind me, and I snapped back to what had just happened.  I turned and faced the two petrified girls who were shaking from fright.
“Guys, just chill out for a second, stay there.” I felt like playing it cool to calm the girls a little.  Once again I faced the stranger and took another drag off of my cigarette with a look of puzzlement on my face.  It was then that the stranger had spoken.
“Angel, is it?  I need you to come with me for a second.”  Her voice was soft, but had a tone of mystery to it.
“Woah, wait a minute, why should I trust you?”  It was like there was something in my head telling me to go with her, but I fought the feeling.
“Just do it, ok?”  She quickly grabbed my arm and started leading me off somewhere among the trees and I yelled out to the girls as more distance came between us.
“Stay there and wait for me to get back!”  They yelled back in agreement and off I went with this stranger.
         We stopped abruptly in a clearing of trees and she let go of my arm.  I had long since lost my cigarette and was mildly disappointed that I didn’t get to finish it.  That disappointment quickly left my mind as I felt her soft hands nudged my shoulders gently into a tree behind me.  Her body was pressed against mine, and she was looking at my neck, seducing me.  I held enough composure to blurt out a question despite my current position.
“Pardon me.” I said clearing my throat.  “What is your name?”  I did not regret that question for it brought about an answer that made my body tingle.  She brought her lips to my ear and whispered softly.
“Tara.”  She then nipped at my earlobe and kissed passionately down my neck, with no refusal from my slightly trembling figure.  It seemed like forever that this moment took place, when in reality it was only a few minutes.  Tara looked into my eyes, then kissed me passionately on the lips and uttered the question “Are you ready?”  Confusion made its way from the euphoria that I was feeling.
“R-ready? For what?” I stuttered as I spoke.  She didn’t wait for an affirmative answer, she kissed my neck gently, and then a piercing pain could be felt with warm liquid trickling down my skin.  I dug my fingernails into her back and groaned in pain, whimpering slightly.  Soothingly, she whispered in my ear.
“Shh.”  Something pressed against my lips and I felt a smooth liquid flow down the back of my throat and I immediately wanted more.  She pulled away and my body was cold from the absence of her figure.  Something came out of her mouth that was barely audible.  From what I could hear, it sounded as if she apologized and mentioned something about the world of the damned. 
              I snapped back to reality and opened my eyes, the stranger, Tara, was no where to be seen.  I urgently remembered the presence of Punk and Courtney back a ways in the woods, and made my way quickly and wearily to their position.  They were in the same place I left them and just as petrified.  When I approached them, the feeling of terror had apparently gotten worse.  I staggered a little and both girls grabbed a hold of an arm and used themselves as crutches for my feeble state.  One of them had realized the side of my neck had been punctured and was bleeding.  She shrieked and demanded me to explain to her what had happened at once.  I was drawing blanks for even I did not know.  They were full of questions as they helped me back to the yard and into the house.  Thankfully everyone was out of sight, and we made our way to Punk’s bedroom.  They set me on the floor in a corner and pressed a damp cloth to my wound.
“Punk, I need your phone” I managed to mutter out.
“Sure thing.  Why?”
“I can’t go home tonight, not like this, my mother will think I am on drugs or something.”  My speech was slightly slurred as I dialed the number wearily.  A voice came through after a few tones, it was my mother.
“Hello?”
“Hi mom, I am going to stay the night here, is that ok?”  She once again took a long time to answer, but this time I was more patient.
“Ok Hun, that’s fine, just remember to be good.  Have a good night, I love you.”
“I love you to mom, bye.”  I hung up the phone and my arm dropped limply to the floor.  Courtney came into the room with a chocolate bar and a small cup of soda from the festivities downstairs, hoping to regain my strength.  I surprised myself at how quickly I had consumed these items.  Pulling the cloth from my neck, I was caught by another shocking surprise.  My neck wound had stopped bleeding and was already healing!  I finished chewing the last bit of chocolate in my hand, and in the midst of thanking the girls for their help, I had bitten my tongue, quite painfully.  I slid my tongue along my canines which were slightly elongated and sharper, either that or I was imagining things.  The rest of the night was a blur to me, but at one point we had all apparently come upon the agreement to sleep after our endeavors, and that we did.
© Copyright 2007 K.L.Jones (UN: shades_of_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.L.Jones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481333-Chapter-3