*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484748-Distracted-discombulated-dingy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#484748 added January 31, 2007 at 3:25pm
Restrictions: None
Distracted, discombulated, dingy
Jan 31, 2007

Today is just one of those days.  I knew I wouldn't get to write...the kids are home.  I can't even go to the bathroom by myself let alone try to write.  It started out well enough, I got to sleep in a bit.  Then my van wouldn't start and the kids were mad because we weren't going in to town after all.  And they decided to argue and fight.  I had to do some cleaning because J's headstart visitor was coming this afternoon and dishes hadn't even been done yet.  So while I did that, the kids played.  C emptied the dishwasher and did a few things but thought since it was her day off she shouldn't have to do  much (so when do I get a day off???)

We would have been fine but when I sent C to the other room because the visitor was here she copped a major attitude.  I told her to go read and she was mad because I wouldn't let her watch a movie...she's been watching all day!  She has a book report to read for and it's much better for her brain...grrr...then when I took away a privelege for the major attitude I got, she decided to act like she was 3 years old and throw a fit!!!  All this while the home visitor was here and has only met us once.  She has apologized now but seems to think I'm mean because I won't just pretend it all didn't happen.  UGGGH.  She is really a good kid.  She really is.  But the attitude has got to go!!!

I feel like a horrible mom today.  All I want is 10 minutes to myself to think!  I can't even get that!  It's 20 after 3 in the afternoon and I just made J lay down because now HE"S throwing a fit....no nap because of the home visitor...Deep breath, deep breath...I didn't yell and I didn't spank...I didn't totally lose my temp....

I want to write.  But it woudln't matter because every time I start to, nothing that comes out makes sense anyway....

Having a down day.  BIG SIGH.  I don't like it at all. 
blessings
V

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484748-Distracted-discombulated-dingy