*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511813-After-Memorial-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · News · #1171286
Thoughts between gasps for fresh inspiration. . .
#511813 added May 30, 2007 at 2:13am
Restrictions: None
After Memorial Day
Well, I still have my holiday weekend meat to bar-be-cue because it was overcast and rainy all weekend. I hooked back up with a friend to cook out with maybe. We used to do good bar-be-cues, but that was lots of years ago. We know each other too well to be as close as we once were. Anyhow, the dogs will get some bones whenever the cooking gets done. I much prefer to cook outside. I'm not a kitchen cook.

My little kitty "Stella" had her kittens a week ago tomorrow. She had them under the sofa, so I can hear them, and see them with a flash light, but I haven't been putting my hands on them. She's a good mama kitty. It's her first litter, and she did just fine. She sure was big before she had them. The kitties weren't headed the right direction for nursing the night they were born, so I did handle them some, or more like scooted them. They were born big. A full handfull. They have big mouths too. Driving the dogs to nervous anxiety!

They are friends--the cats and dogs here at home with me--but they get kind of confused over genetics sometimes. The male cat likes to hang out with the female Shepherd. They all have their personalities. My cats and dogs sleep together. It's amusing at times--I should snap a photo.

I bought several fashion mags, to try to get my muse going for my next assignment. I need to write 67 beauty blogs. It's not coming to me yet. So I guess I just keep reading. There are lots of beauty blogs on the web, but they seem too complicated to get to and follow. I wrote a poem I need to find and post. My writing for me is falling way behind. I'm so glad I finished that 57 page e-book. It was a job. Blogs seem like nothing--except I've got keywords....
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511813-After-Memorial-Day