*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524473-A-New-Week-Has-Begun
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#524473 added July 29, 2007 at 10:19pm
Restrictions: None
A New Week Has Begun
17 Kalimat 164 B.E. – July 29, 2007 at 7:15:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It’s a new week. It’s the end of July. It’s partly cloudy here in Las Vegas. The clouds are the white fluffy type the peek over the olive tree and tease with the promise of rain. The humidity is up. I have a case of heat rash between my breasts. This always happens when the humidity get over 1% and the temperature gets close to the triple digits. That’s one of the reasons I was so miserable in Oklahoma during the summer. I don’t mind the heat and I don’t mind the humidity, but I don’t like them at the same time. I can hand one or the other not both.

My week has started out OK, although maybe I should wait until tomorrow morning to determine that. I’m making an attempt to get my writing organized so that I can submit some stories and poems to online mags and other places. I’ve changed the way I do my excel calendar. I had to, Friday I took Mom to her doctor, we got there at 9:30 A.M. because I had put down that’s that time for the appointment. Actual appointment time 2:00 P.M. fortunately they worked us in. Therefore, I decided to approach the calendar a little differently and downloaded some free calendar pages for excel.

I’ve arranged August into five weeks, I begin the week today (never mind that it’s still July) today is the beginning of the week, so it is labeled August Week 1 in my excel weekly calendar. The weekly calendar I set up myself. The monthly calendar is the free download.

I’m attempting to get organized and uncluttered at the same time. I’m having some success at multitasking. There are 5 months left in 2007, time flies whether you’re having fun or not. I’m in a better mood then I was this morning, which is unusual because usually I’m in a better mood in the morning then the afternoon or evening.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524473-A-New-Week-Has-Begun