*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524980-Today-is-my-wedding-anniversary
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#524980 added July 31, 2007 at 6:45pm
Restrictions: None
Today is my wedding anniversary
July 31, 2007

Hi! Howdy! Hello! Are ya glad to be here?

LOL.

14 years ago today I married my beloved. I was 20, He was 23. I'm not sure either one of our parents thought it would last..but they both supported our marriage...and though my parents passed away 5 years ago-they loved my beloved as a son..and his parents still treat me as a daughter.

We've been through alot in those 14 years....matured alot, added some kids, some weight, some worry lines..and some laugh lines. While there have times I've questioned if we would make it...never have I doubted that we belong together.

My beloved has been my best friend, my cheer leader, and my sounding board. He has been there as my rock and my shield...and he's chewed me out a few times when I needed it...especially when I'm down on myself.

14 years-it seems like yesterday..it seems like an eternity...He is my heart and soul...he is my world. No one knows me as well as he does...No one else has walked the path we've walked...at the depth we've walked..and while I know there will be more trials, more changes and more fun...I have no doubt that I want the rest of my life on earth...and into eternity to be with him.

Thank you my love...for who you were then..and for who you've become ..and for loving me despite my faults and foibles. Thank you for encouraging me to write.....for listening even when you don't get it...and for sharing the computer-especially when that urge hits and I NEED to write.  I love you. I love you. I love you. And I thank God for you every day.....even when you hog the bed :)


As for the rest of you in Blogville-I pray that if you haven't found that special person you are meant to be with-I pray you find them.

I'm off for the rest of the evening probably...going to spend it with my 2 men...until the little one goes to bed....lol

blessings and peace
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524980-Today-is-my-wedding-anniversary