*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/534967-I-Completed-the-Courses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#534967 added September 13, 2007 at 6:38pm
Restrictions: None
I Completed the Courses
6 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Thursday, September 13, 2007 about 3:26 PM PDT

I did it! I completed the last of the two free iVillage courses that ended September 14. All right, so maybe taking two courses at the same time, with the same ending date wasn't the most intelligent thing in the world. Especially with everything I have on my plate and housework to do without help from anyone on this planet or in the universe.

I visualize myself as determined and a determined person can "eventually" get everything complete by the necessary deadline. Sometimes the job doesn't quite come up to the standards of the rest of the universe, but sometimes "good enough" is necessary and when it comes to housework "good enough" is a good job.

Any way now that the iVillage courses are completed I'm moving on to the cat litter, which is easier than what it sounds. I'm just dumping the old, throwing it out completely and putting new in. I have the scoopable for indoors and the other kind for the patio. So I think I'll end this and go see how much housework I can get done before I have to write again.

I'm working on an addiction essay (the subject isn't the usual addition) and a poem about my grandparents. I have to think about both pieces and doing something besides composing helps me to think. I've got my pen and paper journal I can take notes in if necessary.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/534967-I-Completed-the-Courses