*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536256-Getting-Back-on--The-Ball
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#536256 added September 19, 2007 at 1:13pm
Restrictions: None
Getting Back on The Ball
12 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Wednesday, September 19, 2007 about 9:54 AM PDT

I'm getting back on the ball. I fell off, but I don't think I hurt myself. Now I have to get back on it and it's difficult getting back on when you fall off. I still have reviews to catch up with and other writing, but I think persistence will win out in the end.

Last night I read at the 9th Annual Lady's Poetry Night. The event was held at the reJAVAnate, on Pecos and Flaming this year. Hot Java was the title of the event. There was a game that you matched a words with the readers. The words were what each reader thought about themselves. I got five right and I won a poetry book called Lunch Poems by Frank O'Hara. This book is Number Nineteen in The Pocket Pet Series. I don't think I have any other poems by Frank O'Hara.

Right now I'm waiting for a load of cloths to dry before I have to put in another load and wash more dishes. I'm behind on a lot of stuff, but I'm going to catch up on most of it by Saturday or Sunday if not before. This means I'll be on and off line periodically the rest of the week. I also think I'll be doing some midnight hours when it comes to writing and reviewing.

I'm not sure what's wrong at this moment, but I seem to be heading for the darkness. I haven't been sleeping very well lately, I go to bed between 10:00 PM and midnight and get up between 2:00 AM and 4:00 AM. The alarm clock is set to go off at 4:00 AM, but I haven't been waiting for it to go off before waking up. I know one of my problems is that I look at what I have to accomplish rather that what I've accomplished.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536256-Getting-Back-on--The-Ball