*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536600-Breaking-Out-in-Stress
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#536600 added September 21, 2007 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
Breaking Out in Stress
14 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Thursday, September 20, 2007 about 9:09 PM PDT

I started to title this entry Time Zone Confusion because I'd intended to log in later last night or earlier this morning. All right so much for intentions, I didn't get logged in, but it had nothing to do with any confusion about time zones or writing.com time. It had to do with my own lack of scheduling. I'm going to have to set up some sort of time schedule for doing housework.

I'm breaking out in stress I know it's stress and not something else because I haven't drank tomato juice in two or three weeks and I have taken my meds in a few days. It has nothing to do with either of those possibilities. Besides the rash is different then the one I get from drinking too much tomato juice and I don't normally have reactions to medication only to be off medication.

It's been a few years since I actually broke out in stress so I'd forgotten how it was. I have a rash between my breast that I thought, at first, was a heat rash. I get a heat rash when the humidity and temperature are both high at the same time. However, the rash I have is different because there are welts as well. The welts are on my right breast, so it has to be stress. Also I have a rash on my neck that goes into my hair. Then there is the left ear rash or whatever that is. Everything points to a stress rash and its driving me up a wall.

I want to scratch, but if I scratch it only makes things worse. The rash is dry and I'm putting extra emollient night cream on it to keep it from drying out and itching, but it itches anyway. I suppose I really should see a doctor, but he/she is only going to do the same thing to me as to my sister. Cordazon shots after blood tests, but if it doesn't clear up before next Friday, I'm going to have to go.

I've got an appointment for a dentist screening next month. UNLV has a dental clinic and they take patients at reduced rates. They are either going to look in my mouth and tell me to get out or they are going to say I'm the type of patient they want. I have only five teeth left in the bottom gum.There are more in the top, but one is on the verge of coming out. Fortunately, at the moment anyway, I don't have any roots left, those all came out a couple of months ago.

My lack of teeth doesn't stop me from eating what I want. True I no longer eat corn on the cob in public, but that's out of respect to the other dinners in a restaurant. It's a bit difficult, not impossible, but difficult to eat corn on the cob with only five teeth in your lower jaw.

I suppose this is probably a lot more the anyone ever wanted to know about me. I'm actually surprised that I'm writing it, I'm really a very shy person. At least, I used to be, but since I turned 60 on December 24, 2006 I seem to be coming out of my cocoon and letting things hang out I wouldn't this time last year.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536600-Breaking-Out-in-Stress