*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542358-Through-The-Rain
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1334292
The sordid thoughts and mental stumbles of the girl.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#542358 added October 17, 2007 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Through The Rain
God turned on the sprinkler today, to water the children of yesterday. In hopes of making us grow into bitter battered little soldiers for a war into night we don't wish to fight. God turned the sprinkler on today, to soothe the violet ruptures fallen men have called kisses and love taps. God turned on the sprinkler today to give a sense of hope in the cracking of the sky as a breakaway into oceans of freedom. To wash away these sins of breathe, to wash away these sins of thought and reluctance to be the better man. Listen closely, to the banshees screams of deluded tortures and whimsical pirouettes. She shall stand in first position and frolic as swans would do, though the rain drags her down into rivers of mud and beds of rock. God turned on the sprinkler to show the world, the simplicity of forgiveness, to wash it all away, his dry erase board of life, left in the past to fade into anothers memory. God turned on the sprinkler today as ravens fell and mass begun, as clouds formed and demons made the sign of the cross. God turned on the sprinkler today to make me feel a little less embarrassed for my tears.

© Copyright 2007 Delilah (UN: bex1053 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Delilah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542358-Through-The-Rain