*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554978-Blessings-on-a-Dismal-Day-in-LasVegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#554978 added December 13, 2007 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
Blessings on a Dismal Day in LasVegas
2 Masa'il 164 B.E. - Thursday, December 13, 2007 about 11:39 AM PST

Blessed is the lover who walks the path of the Beloved unperturbed by the stones and thorns strews across the path.

Blessed is the confidant one who places her worries in the hands of God without attempting to take them back again.

Blessed is the joyous one who laughs through the tears she is shedding.

Blessed is the writer who can focus on writing when everyone else around her is complaining a blue streak.

Blessed is the miserable one who sings the songs of gratitude instead of the lamentations of the sorrowful.

Blessed is the coffee bean who changes the conditions the environment of stress instead of letting the stress change her.

Blessed is the one in pain who raises on a cold morning to intone the praises of the Creator.

Blessed is the distracted one who doesn't let the distractions interfere with her work.

Blessed is the one who loves spring and summer, while writing in the cold and pain of autumn and winter.

Blessed is the irritated one who doesn't yell her irritation at the person causing the distraction.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554978-Blessings-on-a-Dismal-Day-in-LasVegas