*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/560801-The-Present-Situation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#560801 added January 13, 2008 at 5:09pm
Restrictions: None
The Present Situation
Jamal (Beauty), 14 Sharaf (Honor), 164 B.E. - Sunday, January 13, 2008 about 1:39 PM PST

"You have everything you need in the present situation to work with impeccability. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't work toward manifesting additional resources and opportunities. It does mean that the present situation supplies you with everything you need to take the next step."
- Jonathan Zap, "A Guide to the Perplexed Interdimensional Traveler"


Having everything I need is not the problem. The problem is seeing what I have to work with. My main problem is that I am so close to the situation that I cannot see the resources I have.

It is comforting to know that I have everything I need to work with. Now all I have to do is open my eyes and see what I have. Maybe I need to look at my present situation through a telescope rather than a microscope. There are some resources that are too big to see properly through a microscope.

O Lord,
give me a seeing eye
so that I may discern the resources
I have to work with.


Perhaps if I listed the resources I have then I could see them clearly. However, I suspect no matter how many list I make and how many resources I put on them, I am going to miss one. I think my main problem is that I am too close to the situation to see the big picture, if that is the case then I will miss a resource of the edge of my vision.

For the past few days I have thought that there was something I have missed, but I cannot put my finger on it. I still think there is something I have missed. Some minute detail that will make everything clear. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack, you cannot find the needle until you stop looking for it and sit on it.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/560801-The-Present-Situation