*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561249-An-interesting-and-hectic-two-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#561249 added January 15, 2008 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
An interesting and hectic two days
'Idal (Justice), 17 Sharaf (Honor), 164 B.E. - Tuesday, January 15, 2008 about 5:19 PM PST

It's been an interesting and hectic two days. I have decided that my life is neither in the toilet (although that could explain why one of the toilets in my house is backed up) nor screwed up. I have several things to be thankful for, which I'm putting in my gratitude journal.

I'm not sure what the next few days will bring, but I'm looking forward to them and the rest of my life with hope. Today I went to the post office and mailed two items. One item was the information PayPal needs so that I can earn interest on any money left in the account. The other was for a free issues of The Writer and a gift. While I was out I bought $5.00 worth of gas and stopped at an antique store.

I have an expensive slide rule from the 1940s that I would like to sell. I'm also looking for someplace to sell my Harley models. I don't like selling the models, but I have to so I'm going to. The owner of the store wasn't there, but his employees said he owns a Harley. So I'm going back next week to see if he wants to buy my Harley collection, if he knows someone who will buy the slide rule and if he's single and close to my age.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561249-An-interesting-and-hectic-two-days