*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587587-Final-Days-of-May
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#587587 added May 27, 2008 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Final Days of May
Fidál (Grace), 11 'Azamat (Grandeur), 165 B.E. - Tuesday, May 27, 2008 around sunset PDT

They say all good things must come to an end. I suspect that goes for all bad things as well, but it's the end of the good things that affect us the most. When bad things end we are relieved to have a reprieve from the stress and the difficulties. The end of May is approaching and June will soon be upon us. 2008 is passing as water descending a cliff.

The end of another round of "Follow the Leader occurred and there is a bit of sadness in this event. I enjoy this contest and I miss it when it comes to an end. While surfing writing.com yesterday I ran across another interesting journal challenge that I'm going to keep an eye on. This one is "Invalid Item. It sounds interesting and the daily challenges are creative.

I found another interesting challenge "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6. I've asked to join both of them and the only explanation is gut feeling. I've found myself doing a lot of thing lately out of gut feeling. Maybe that is the best way to overcome procrastination, just follow the gut and do it without obsessing over the decision.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587587-Final-Days-of-May