*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591844-Thirteen-Days-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#591844 added June 18, 2008 at 10:47pm
Restrictions: None
Thirteen Days off
‘Idál (Justice), 14 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, June 18, 2008 about 7:24 PM PDT

Thirteen days off before summer school begins and I go back to work. Thirteen days to catch up on housework and writing projects. Thirteen days to come up with a schedule that will let me work, do housework and write. I know it can be done, I am just not sure how I am going to do it.

My mother worked and did housework, however she did not write stories or poems. My mother enjoys housework, I neither enjoy it nor dislike it. If I had a choice I would rather write then do housework, but I do not have a choice. I am going to have to deal with the housework. There has to be a way I can write, do housework and work outside the home.

I think what I am going to do is change my approach. Mom can help some, but she is still in the healing process. I am going to take her to see her doctor tomorrow. This is a follow up from her lost hospital stay. She has a hole in her leg and a bandage on it. A nurse is coming in everyday to change the bandage. Today the nurse put a medical packing (I am not sure what it is called) in the hole. The nurse will come back on Friday and change the bandage. Tomorrow I suppose someone in the doctor's office will change it.

I can change the bandage myself, if necessary. The problem is that I am not sure about putting the stuff inside the hole that the nurse did today. Mom was in a great deal of pain when he put the stuff in. I gave her a pain pill before he came, but the pill did not relieve all the pain she felt. The pill just makes the pain a little more bearable.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591844-Thirteen-Days-off