*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595955-Never-blog-if-you-dont-drink-an-entire-carafe-of-coffee
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#595955 added July 12, 2008 at 10:33am
Restrictions: None
Never blog if you don't drink an entire carafe of coffee
Jalál (Glory), 19 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Saturday, July 12, 2008 about 7:19 AM PDT

My coffee maker has a 12-cup carafe to hold the coffee. I learned this morning that blogging before drinking the entire carafe, isn't a good idea. I have two off site blogs on blogger.com that I keep consistently. This morning I decided to make an entry in the transformation blog; however instead of clicking on that blog, I clicked on the writing blog and maid the entry. I didn't notice it was the wrong blog until after I posted the entry. I didn't copy the entry from that blog to the other or delete the entry.

I posted a separate entry to the transformation blog. However, I didn't get the trash taken to the curb today, which isn't a big problem. I have 2 or 3 plastic trash bags in the garage that are half full, I'm going to have to fill them before I can take them to the curb anyway.

Anyway I shouldn't blog until after I've drink an entire carafe of coffee. I still can't figure out where they get the 12 cups from. When they test those coffee carafes for size, they must use dainty little tea cups or something, I use large coffee cups, the kind that are meant to drink coffee out of, and I have never gotten 12 cups in the years I've had the coffee maker. Two of us drink coffee from that carafe, so we should get 6 cups a piece, but we don't. In fact, were lucky to get 3 cups each before I have to make coffee again.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/595955-Never-blog-if-you-dont-drink-an-entire-carafe-of-coffee