*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601538-August-12th-2008
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#601538 added August 12, 2008 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
August 12th, 2008
I've been finding that my Chinese horoscope is actually closer to reality than my zodiac horosope.

Here's today:

On the job, you might be working with others to finish your part of a large project. You could feel under pressure to finish. To be successful, you may have to struggle to keep your stubbornness and insecurity under control. When you get home, you can take a short nap to recuperate. Invite a close friend over and feel free to share your innermost secrets with them.


For the first part, I'm not certain. I started working in the bakery this morning, and yes I felt under pressure. I am stubborn and insecure, and I suppose I always fight to keep that under control. I was actually just wondering if I should take a nap or wait until later to sleep. This makes me think the nap might be a good idea.

As for inviting a close friend over... my best friend, my husband, is at work right now, and my next best friend, my sister, probably won't be coming over on a weekday, especially since I'm going to be napping. *Laugh*

So, maybe it's not so close afterall? Except for the nap thing. *Laugh*

Do you read your horoscope regularly? Do you ever read any other than the zodiac horoscope?


© Copyright 2008 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/601538-August-12th-2008