*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602150-A-Productive-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#602150 added August 15, 2008 at 8:10pm
Restrictions: None
A Productive Day
Istiqlál (Independence), 15 Kamal (Perfection), 165 B.E. – Friday, August 15, 2008 about 4:52 PM PDT

I think it's been a productive day, but I'm not sure how much I achieved. I know that doesn't make sense so let me explain. I carried the trash and recyclables out to the garage. I took a box of shredded mail to the garage and will take it to the curb if tomorrow Saturday, August 16 is when they pick up the recyclables. I don't think they picked up recyclables last Saturday, but that was long seven days ago.

Today I received Personal Planning Guide a book with templates in it for personal information. It helps me plan my funeral, no I am not at death's door. At least I don't think I am, I'm just being practical. Death is a part of life and don't want to leave the planning of the final Celebration of my Life up to family and friends. Funerals are stressful and, I know from experience (I helped plan my grandparents' funerals), that you always wonder if you did it the way the person wanted it done. If I leave instruction, then there will be a little less stress for my family. I am going to start entering information in the templates tonight.

So what else has occurred today. I received a check through the mail, which I will deposit tomorrow after the bank opens. I went to Catholic Charities and picked up my senior food allotment. Next time I go I'm going to have to take a piece of mail with my name on it. I think I'll start keeping the power bill in my purse, that way when I need to prove where I live I'll have it.




© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/602150-A-Productive-Day