*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624104-Heeeeeeeres-Lisa
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#624104 added December 13, 2008 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
Heeeeeeere's Lisa
Thursday about 10:00 it started snowing. All the teachers were looking out their classroom windows and griping. Around 11:00, the busses showed up, and most of the car riders' parents showed up. I looked up the school closings on the internet and saw where my kids' school was closing, so I left. However, it turns out my mother picked them up, so it worked out.

Yesterday, my kids' school was still closed. My school was open, but my kids couldn't stay at home by themselves, now could they? *Smirk*

I got Matt's room cleaned up. Actually, me and all three kids got it cleaned up. That's my contribution to society for the week.

My mom took Anna Claire and Matt to a dog show they are having at the fairgrounds. An actual dog show, just like on TV - in Mississippi! I couldn't believe it. *Laugh* Mississippi isn't noticably like the rest of the country, and it always surprises me to hear about things happening here that other places have. Listen to me talking about my state. I get mad if somebody else puts us down, but it's all right for me to do it. Right?

I got up and made cookies this morning. I have to say "made" cookies, not "baked." These are Peanut Butter - Chocolate - Oatmeal cookies. You put all the ingredients in a saucepan to boil, then drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. Yum yum!

It's nice and cold today. I always enjoy our cold weather, because we don't have much of it.

This morning Matt wanted to prove to me that he could count to 200. He started to count out loud. I was trying to think about something else at the time, so I told him that I didn't have a particle of doubt that he could count to 200, so he could count to himself, in his mind. He said, "I can't count in my mind, because then I can't hear myself." *Rolleyes*

One five-year-old boy for sale, cheap. *Laugh*


© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624104-Heeeeeeeres-Lisa