*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624400-Christmas-list-of-five
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#624400 added December 15, 2008 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
Christmas list of five
*Note* Yesterday our church had the Christmas Cantata. Narrator # 2 found out five minutes before the service was to start that her grandfather passed away, so she had to leave. Guess who got stuck with being Narrator # 2. *Rolleyes* I had never laid my eyeballs on the part a single time. Good thing I'm used to impromptu reading out loud at work.

*Note* Anna Claire was in ANOTHER Christmas parade Saturday night. Her dance teacher must like being in parades, either that or it's a good way to advertise. That was the last parade, hopefully.

*Note* Last night at church, our music minister, Wayne, invited everybody to come look at his Christmas decorations. They live not very far from the church, so we ran by there - we were just going to drive by and keep going. When we got there, the lights weren't even on, so of course I got started talking bad about Wayne for inviting everybody over, and he didn't even have it plugged in. *Smirk* Then we saw Wayne's nephew, Jason, run out and start turning everything on, so we pulled up in the driveway, and started talking to Wayne and his wife, Cheryl. After a few minutes, we had some excitement: Santa drove up in a red pick-up truck! Cheryl told me that was their neighbor who evidently has a thing for being Santa Claus. Emily, of course, at eleven was cool, calm, and collected. Matt was enthusiastic, too, giving Santa high fives. The surprise was that our little fireball, Anna Claire, hid behind her daddy and me. Usually, she's our little socialite.

*Note* Nada said that she saw Santa out in California, too. That feller gets around, doesn't he? *Laugh*

*Note* We are having our staff Christmas Dinner this afternoon. Any meal where I don't have to cook it, pay for it, or clean up is fine with me!

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624400-Christmas-list-of-five