*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624557-We-have-some-unusual-people-in-the-world
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#624557 added December 16, 2008 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
We have some unusual people in the world
I finally found one good thing about always being broke - I never had any money to send to that fellow in Palm Beach. He got away with it for a good many years, didn't he? They should turn him loose into a roomful of the people he took money from.

I wonder how many other governors have ever taken money to allow somebody into a vacant Senate seat? I have a feeling that he's not the only one that has done it - he just happened to have been indiscreet enough to be caught. Good luck to whoever winds up in that Senate seat - they will have to start life under a black cloud.

Of all the weird experiences I've had throughout my life, none of them has ever involved having shoes thrown at me. The media has had a big time showing that over and over again, haven't they?

I get up every day and go to work. I give the best eight hours that I can for that day, then go home and take care of my kids for the night. I make it my business to live the best life that I can - I don't get into other folks' business, I am as honest as possible, and I live and let live.

It's a mystery to me why everybody in the world isn't as well-behaved as I am. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/624557-We-have-some-unusual-people-in-the-world