*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/638823
by Jessie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1535326
The Love story between Lucia and Garreth, Mortal and Werewolf.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#638823 added April 22, 2009 at 9:03am
Restrictions: None
Missing Moon - Intro
IMPORTANT NOTICE :
I am re-doing this book. I felt as if SO much happened in this book, and all at once, so I figured that I would fan it out more. In result, I am re-writing this book. This is the first, and original, rough draft of Missing Moon, ONLY seen here on Writing.com and will Not be published, as is.
No one is going to die in this book! Once I am finished re-writing it, it will consist of Lucia meeting, and getting involved with, Garreth and his Pack. I am clearing this up, because some of you are reading the Second book in the series, which I also have posted on here, and Garreth is alive, and so is Alka. NO ONE IS DYING IN THIS BOOK.
That is all!
I just needed to get things straightened out.








This book is dedicated to my loving Family, and the one true love of my life, Mr. Geddings.
Had they not been here for me, and supported me the entire way, I never would have continued on to the completion of this book.


PACK ORDER
Valterra (Leader, Male, White.)
Cain (Second in Command, Male, Dark-Red.)
Garreth (Third in Command, Male, Black.)
Alka (Regular Member, Female, Dirty-Brown)
Emery (Regular Member, Male, Dark-Blonde.)
Lakia (Regular Member, Female, Dark Grey.)
Paki (Regular Member, Female, Dark Grey, Lakia's Sister.)
Dakota (Regular Member, Female, White.)




BACK OF BOOK:
"Missing Moon is about a Mortal, with a pack of Werewolves who rid the forests' of Vampires in the Cold Season, in the forests' surrounding the Metolius River in Grandview, and Sisters, Oregon.
Not only does the pack find themselves being hunted by the people of Grandview, but they encounter two vampires seeking revenge for killing their leader. But will the last vampire, still seeking revenge, prove to be too much of a danger for the safe life of Lucia? What will they do when their love is tested, again and again?
What will they do when the hunters continue their never-ending search?
What will they do when the last vampire comes for not only one, but two of the Pack?"




CHAPTERS
Simplicity - One
Worrying - Two
The Hardest - Three


PREFACE

I stared into the black eyes of the wolf that lay under me, unmoving.
His chest had stopped moving, his fur was cold;
It ached, rather harshly, like the pulse of blood behind an enormous gaping hole, left over from an animal attack. I felt the hole inside of my chest that use to be full of worry empty, out into the blackness of nothing. I was stunned, I couldn't feel it. I knew it was over. I stared in awe at what had just happened. My mind was completely blank, though I couldn't even search for words, had I had the strength to.
I ran my fingers through the dark fur in a sad attempt to warm it, though it held no warmth underneath.
I lay my body softly over him, letting the tears that streamed now, down my face, fall sideways into the fur. But to move at all felt like I had to put every ounce of energy into it as my body could give.
"It's never too late. You can't leave me here like this, I need you."I whispered desperately, it was all that escaped through my trembling mouth, as the snow continued to fall around us. I wondered when Winter would be over, it seemed to be taking it a long time to finish. I looked around slowly, forcing my eyes through the thick forest, surrounding the River. I searched, helplessly, for anyone, or anything, that I could see. I wanted so badly to scream for help, but what good would it have done? My life had just ended, before my eyes. The one person that gave me my happiness, gone. For good.
© Copyright 2009 Jessie (UN: archery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jessie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/638823