*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/640667-Todays-list-of-five
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#640667 added March 16, 2009 at 1:29pm
Restrictions: None
Today's list of five
*Note* My internet at home hasn't worked since last weekend. The repairman finally came this morning. He climbed up the pole outside our house and discovered that a squirrel had chewed on . . . I don't know what the squirrel did chew on, but I hope he enjoyed whatever it was. One time years ago, when we lived in a different town, our electricity went out because a squirrel had chewed something up in the power line.

*Note* Today is the start of Spring Break. Hooray! The kids and I are going to a movie in a few minutes.

*Note* One of the elderly ladies in our church died over the weekend. Of what, I'm not sure - general old age, I think, since she had several things wrong with her. They called hubby Saturday to see if he could preach the funeral today at two. He told them his classes didn't end until two, and would three be all right? I asked him what classes was he talking about, since he's having Spring Break too. He hit his head in an "I'm stupid" gesture, and went to call them back.

*Note* My mom is sick with a sinus infection, or at least that's what I think it is. The fruit stand across the highway has opened back up for the spring - hooray! - so I went over there to see what I could find to take her to make her feel better. I wound up with a plant and a bag of tomatoes for a 'mater sandwich. Then I threw in a tape of The Sound of Music that I got at a garage last weekend, unopened. (I suppose you can tell you're a redneck if you take your mom gifts from the fruit stand and a garage sale.) When I got over there, my grandmother told me she had gone to the doctor. I felt deflated. Oh well, we're going to take them over there after the movie.

*Note* My husband had nine hundred of his things scattered around my family room. On the couch, all over the piano, on the computer desk, on the floor by the recliner. He had been promising me he would clean it up. For MONTHS. Last night I threw the whole caboodle in a great big box and put it in his closet. *Smirk*

© Copyright 2009 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/640667-Todays-list-of-five