*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652212-Feeling-Good
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1553962
My journey to completing my first novel
#652212 added May 29, 2009 at 3:56pm
Restrictions: None
Feeling Good
I am all stretched and relaxed, 2 hours of pilates and body balance and I feel really good.  Relaxing in front of the TV is nice, Resident Evil Apocalypse is on at nine and I am looking forward to chilling and watching that.  I cut down my smoking today, as hard as that was I definitely feel better for it and I am pleased that I have not ate more than normal too, am dreading giving up as I am terrified of putting on weight, I have worked so hard the past year and half to lose it and feel good about myself.  I am sure I will be fine, I will just need to really concentrate on what I am eating.





Today was beautiful, so hot and sunny, long time since we have had that and I enjoyed immensely.  The forecast says that we are in for a brilliant weekend, just as hot and as sunny as today and I can't wait. I have a quiet weekend planned, just chilling in doors writing, reading and watching films.  Looking forward to getting the lounger out and reading in the garden in the summer heat.  When it gets like this people go crazy as we are just not used to it.





Ah, I like feeling this good, this happy. 






© Copyright 2009 CuriousBones (UN: epiphany09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CuriousBones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652212-Feeling-Good