*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652407-Recital
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#652407 added May 31, 2009 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Recital
I'm tired as all get out, but I'm trying to wind down before going to bed.

Anna Claire's dance recital was tonight. It was too cute! Anna Claire's group was really good - I was proud of her little self. But I have to admit that the ones who stole the show were the three-year-olds. They were dressed up as ducks, and of course they got up and did their own thing instead of what the dance teacher told them. *Laugh*

Sam has a migraine headache. I wondered what brought it on. Probably the prospect of an entire summer with me. No kidding! He gets them on Friday night, when he's about to have to spend a whole weekend with me. *Rolleyes*

He took a pill and went straight to bed. So, it's just me and the dogs, and the TV. Which is nice, kinda sorta. *Rolleyes**Rolleyes*

My mother and grandmother went to the dance recital with us. My grandmother complains about e-ver-y-thing. I don't care what it is, she has a complaint for it. We had gotten Anna Claire a little bouquet of roses. So, instead of "Aren't those pretty flowers?" she said "Y'all got too many flowers for that child." Do you know that stuff like that will work on your last nerve?

We also got Anna Claire a little purple bear holding a pink rose. Matt actually picked it out for her, if you can imagine. He antagonizes her incessantly - the other day he told his daddy that he was aggravating her because he was bored - then he will turn around and pick out a cute bear for her dance recital. He's something else with himself.

Emily's friend Alexa was in the recital. She didn't look very enthusiastic. I guess fifth-graders feel that they are too old to be in dance recitals. The expression on her face said "They can make me dance, but they can't make me be excited about it."

I think my mind is about wound down - y'all have a good night.

© Copyright 2009 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652407-Recital